- A subsidised service/usage charge is levied for the delivery of bins and boxes.
|Item||Charge to 31 March 2017||Charge from 1 April 2017|
|Wheeled bin||£15.75 + VAT (£18.90 total)||£16.25 + VAT (£19.50 total)|
|Recycling box||£4.20 + VAT (£5.04 total)||£4.33 + VAT (£5.20 total)|
There is no charge for orange bags or for replacement box lids.
How many bins and boxes can I have?
If you are requesting new, additional or replacement bins and boxes please note there is a limit to how many items you can have.
Every household should have:
- One grey wheelie bin. Orange bin bags are provided if the property is not suitable for a wheelie bin
- A maximum of three recycling boxes
- If your property is subscribed to the garden waste collection service, a maximum of three green wheeled bins
- Please note that we no longer issue bio bags - instead you can subscribe to our garden waste collection service
How do I order and pay for the items?
Please call us on 01524 582491. Payment is required in advance of the delivery of bins and boxes, and can be made by debit or credit card.
Paying by debit or credit card is the quickest way to pay and to receive your bins and boxes. You can pay by cheque but this may delay delivery of your bins.
Last updated: 04 July 2017