Alcohol and entertainment

Lancaster City Council is responsible for licensing the sale and supply of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment and the provision of late night refreshment within the Lancaster district.

If you are conducting any of the above activities, you will need the relevant licence.

All alcohol and entertainment application forms and guidance notes are available on the GOV.UK website.

You can also apply online for a premises licence, club premises certificate, and a temporary event notice.

Applying for a summary review