> | Accessibility: Text Only | Text sizes: X X X | Help | Site Map | Contact | Cookies | Mobile

A to Z of Council Services:

You are here: Home > Council and Democracy > Consultation > Other ways to get involved

Other ways to get involved

In addition to our Voice Your Views panel, there are several ways to get involved with Lancaster City Council and other local public service providers. 

Planning in your local area

If you are interested in local planning issues and would like to receive e-mail updates on planning and housing policy matters please send your details to planningpolicy@lancaster.gov.uk

Council housing tenants and leaseholders

If you are a council housing tenant or leaseholder and would like to get involved, visit the council housing tenant and leaseholder involvement page.

Other local public service providers

Go to the Have Your Say pages for other public services in the district using the links below:

Lancashire County Council
Lancashire Police
Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service

Sign up to other public service panels

Lancashire County Council - Living in Lancashire Panel



For further information or if you would like to get involved please contact the council’s Consultation and Engagement Officer.


Have Your Say (Consultation)
Lancaster City Council
Town Hall
Dalton Square
Lancaster LA1 1PJ




01524 582000

rating icon

Feedback on this webpage

Help us help you by commenting or rating this webpage.

email icon

Email this webpage to a friend

Send a link to this webpage with a summary to a friend.