Use our quick and easy telephone service to answer most common enquiries, including how to use our online services:
- General information
- Making a payment
- Setting up a Direct Debit
- Applying for a discount or change of address
- Information about Council Tax reminders and summonses
- What to do if an Enforcement Agent calls
- Information about Business Rates
From 13 March 2019, we will be introducing a 24/7 automated telephone and online service, designed to answer frequently asked questions for:
The service also gives information on how to access our services online by sending relevant links to your smart phones. It's quick and simple to use and there's no need to wait in any queues.
Don't worry if you have any difficult or complex enquiries, you will still be able to speak to a skilled and friendly advisor during office hours.
Last updated: 30 August 2019