Lancaster Cemetery was open in 1855 and is one of seven cemeteries operated by Lancaster City Council. The total area of the cemetery is approximately 18 acres containing areas for Church of England, Non Conformist and Roman Catholic burials.
There are three chapels in the cemetery but currently they are all unavailable for use.
The cemetery is open 24 hours, every day of the year.
Location of cemetery