Safer Food Direct - Get your business off to the best start possible.
Our Food Safety Direct service helps business owners running catering premises to understand the regulatory requirements needed to achieve the best possible National Food Hygiene Rating score.
What we offer
- An on-site visit delivered by an experienced and qualified Food Safety Officer giving you practical tailored advice appropriate to the size of your business.
- Tailored advice for your business on how to achieve the highest possible standards, written up in a simple and easy to understand report.
- Includes an up to date "Safer Food Better Business" pack and a copy of our innovative diary.
Who is it for?
For start-up businesses and newly registered food businesses. Safer Food Direct is regarded as essential for people new to food the food insustry.
Our Safer Food Direct Scheme is charged at £162.50 exclusive of VAT or £195 including VAT.
How will it help you?
Safer Food Direct can provide you with the following benefits:
- Save you time by having professional advice bespoke to your business.
- Save you money through receiving advice on appropriate procedures and equipment you require, proportionate to the level of your business, avoiding over-spending on compliance.
- Enhance your chances of receiving a high (up to 5 star) Food Star Rating that you can use in your marketing giving your business a competitive edge.
- Give you reassurance from a compliance perspective, good for your business and good for your customers.
- Enable you to put in place the building blocks to grow your business in a sustainable way
Last updated: 16 August 2017