Pre-Inspection Safer Food Direct - The best way to help you maintain the best food hygiene rating award!
This service is aimed at existing food businesses that are due to have their routine food hygiene inspections within the next three months. Our advisors will visit and help you understand the regulatory requirements needed to achieve the best possible National Food Hygiene Rating score.
What we offer
- An on-site visit delivered by an experienced and qualified Food Safety Advisor giving you practical tailored advice appropriate to the size of your business.
- Tailored advice for your business on how to achieve the highest possible standards, written up in a simple and easy to understand report.
- Includes an up to date "Safer Food Better Business" pack and our innovative diary.
Who is it for?
Pre-inspection Safer Food Direct is regarded as essential for people who wish to maintain or improve their current raring.
Our Safer Food Direct package is charged at £162.50 exclusive of VAT or £195 including VAT.
How will it help you?
Food Safety Direct can provide you with the following benefits:
- Save you time by having professional advice bespoke to your business.
- Save you money through receiving advice on appropriate procedures and equipment you require, proportionate to the level of your business, avoiding over-spending on compliance.
- Enhance your chances of receiving a high (up to 5 star) food hygiene rating that you can use in your marketing giving your business a competitive edge.
- A 5 star rating will also increase your ratings on Just eat.
- Give you reassurance from a compliance perspective - good for your business and good for your customers.
- Enable you to put in place the building blocks to grow your business in a sustainable way
Last updated: 24 August 2017