Our experienced Health and Safety Team delivers health and safety training courses accredited by Highfield Publications.
Courses can be held at your workplace, or at an alternative venue such as Morecambe Town Hall.
To book a place on one of our courses, please:
- Email email@example.com
- Call our friendly team on 01524 582935
Highfield Level 2 Award: Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
We can arrange for the course to be held at your workplace (minimum of 10 staff) or at an alternative venue, eg Morecambe Town Hall.
The duration of the course is six hours and will be of interest to care workers as well as managers of care premises.
On completion of the course successful candidates will be awarded a certificate accredited by Highfield publications.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
- Health, safety and welfare of staff and patients/clients in the health and social care setting
- Importance of risk assessment in the prevention of accidents and occupational ill health
- Relevant legislation relevant to good hygiene practice
- Concepts of hygiene hazards and infection control
- Importance of good personal hygiene
- Need for high standards of cleanliness to help prevent infection.
Last updated: 16 March 2018