Online and telephone payments will be unavailable from 1pm Monday 20 November to 12pm Tuesday 21 November due to an essential system upgrade.
Council Housing Surveys
Lancaster City Council Housing run numerous surveys, some of which are run all year every year and some that are run for specific periods and specific focus groups. All our surveys can be found on this page when they are available.
Compliments, Comments and Complaints
How you can give compliments or make comments and complaints about our services
Council Housing is determined to provide the best possible service. To do this successfully, we need your help. We need to know what you think about the quality of services, and the quality of our staff.
Help us to provide a well-run housing service by telling us your views. Tell us what you like about Council Housing; tell us what you think we do well and what we could do better; tell us how we helped you or if we let you down.
We value your compliments, comments and complaints. Visit the comments and complaints pages and find out more. Includes more information on:
- how to pass on your comments and compliments
- what is a complaint
- how to report a complaint
- how your complaint will be dealt with
- what to do if you are not happy with the response to your complaint
Our Quality Policy
Our aim is to provide our customers with a high level of service that is responsive to their requirements.
Our quality objectives are to ensure that:
- services are provided that are appropriate and responsive to customer needs
- all relevant details about a customer's needs are obtained to enable their request to be fairly assessed
- clear and accurate advice and information is given
- the customer is kept informed
- decisions and actions are taken at the right time
- service standards are set, monitored, and reviewed in consultation with customers
Last updated: 17 October 2017