> | Accessibility: Text Only | Text sizes: X X X | Help | Site Map | Contact | Cookies | Mobile

A to Z of Council Services:

You are here: Home > Housing > Private Housing > Advice for Private Landlords and Tenants > Houses In Multiple Occupation > Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) licensing pack

Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) licensing pack

To license a HMO please download our HMO Licensing Pack from this page, then fill it in and return it to us with the required fee.

Apply online

You can also apply online for a HMO licence





01524 582257

rating icon

Feedback on this webpage

Help us help you by commenting or rating this webpage.

email icon

Email this webpage to a friend

Send a link to this webpage with a summary to a friend.