We operate two award-winning visitor information centres in Morecambe and Lancaster.
Our range of services includes:
- Travel information and tickets
- What's on and where to visit information
- Tickets for theatre events, concerts, classes and courses at The Hothouse, The Storey and Lancaster Castle
- A full ticketing service for event organisers (PDF, 798KB)
- Accommodation booking service
- Books, maps and gifts for sale, including the new Literary Lancaster trail book - pop into the Visitor Information Centres or browse our online shop!
Morecambe Visitor Information Centre at The Platform
Normal opening hours are Monday - Saturday, 9.30am - 5pm, Closed for lunch 1pm - 1.45pm.
- Address: Old Station Buildings, Marine Road Central, Morecambe LA4 4DB
- Telephone: 01524 582808
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.exploremorecambebay.org.uk
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/moreMorecambe
Lancaster Visitor Information Centre at The Storey
Normal opening hours are Monday - Saturday, 10am - 4pm plus selected extra days to support special events and festivals.
- Address: The Storey, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH.
- Telephone: 01524 582394
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitlancaster.org.uk
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/moreLancaster
For information about what to see and do, where to stay and ideas for days out, please visit our tourism websites:
Where to find us
Last updated: 29 January 2018