Job vacancies at Lancaster City Council
• View current job vacancies
• Register for job alerts and reminders
• View current apprenticeships
To view and apply for all Lancaster City Council jobs online, and to register for email updates when new jobs appear, please follow the link below:
View current vacancies at Lancaster City Council
• Are you about to leave school?
• Have you left school?
• Do you want to start working, but still want to get a qualification?
• Already working but feel like you aren’t getting anywhere with your career?
• Are you yet to achieve a level 4 NVQ (or equivalent)?
With an apprenticeship, you can earn whilst you learn and gain practical skills from the workplace. By completing an apprenticeship, you will gain valuable work experience AND a qualification recognised nationally in all industries.
- No current apprenticeships
Lancaster City Council is committed to providing an efficient recruitment service to every job applicant.
To us, quality means meeting the needs of those who use our service. Lancaster City Council aims to be an Equal Opportunities employer and wants to promote a diverse workforce to maximise our ability to provide quality services to all our customers.
We welcome applications from minority ethnic candidates and those with disabilities who are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Regrettably we are unable to accept CVs for job vacancies. To ensure equity in the recruitment process all applications must be made on the standard Lancaster City Council application form and must be for an identifiable vacancy.