Coun Erica Lewis was elected by full Council at a meeting held last night (Monday) for a two year period.
Coun Lewis then appointed a Cabinet of a further nine members.
The members of the new Cabinet are:
- Coun Erica Lewis (Leader)
- Coun Kevin Frea (Deputy Leader, with particular responsibility for coordinating the council’s response to the climate emergency across all portfolios)
- Coun Dave Brookes (Environmental Services)
- Coun Tim Hamilton-Cox (Economic Regeneration)
- Coun Janice Hanson (Resources)
- Coun Caroline Jackson (Housing)
- Coun Jean Parr (Arts, Culture, Leisure & Tourism)
- Coun John Reynolds (Planning)
- Coun Alistair Sinclair (Communities & Social Justice)
- Coun Anne Whitehead (Finance)
Also elected at the Council meeting were the chairmen of all the council’s committees.
- Coun Tricia Heath - Overview and Scrutiny
- Coun Keith Budden - Budget and Performance Panel
- Coun Anna Thornberry - Planning Regulatory Committee
- Coun Colin Hartley - Licensing Committee
- Coun Oliver Robinson - Personnel Committee
- Coun Jason Wood - Appeals Committee
- Coun Paul Stubbins - Audit Committee
- Coun Mandy King - Standards Committee
- Coun Joan Jackson - Council Business Committee
Council also appointed Coun Roger Dennison as Veterans' Champion.
Last updated: 21 May 2019