From 1 October 2018 pay and display charges apply and residents and businesses within the Business and Residents Parking Zone are eligible to apply for annual business permits and resident permits.
- Information sheet (DOCX, 729KB)
- Business and residents parking zone map (PDF, 139KB)
- Resident permit application form (DOC, 73KB)
- Business permit application form (DOC, 57KB)
|Charges to apply 8am to 6pm, seven days a week (excluding Bank Holidays)||Parking charge (including VAT)|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.20|
|Up to 2 hours||£2|
|Up to 3 hours||£2.50|
|Up to 4 hours||£3|
|Up to 10 hours||£6|
|Business permit (annual)||£150|
|Resident permit (annual)||£25|
Business permit applications can be submitted by business owners, proprietors and employees provided some proof such as a letter from the owner or proprietor confirms the permit(s) will be used in connection with the business in the parking zone. These permits will not require a vehicle registration number on and can be transferred between different vehicles if required.
Residents within the parking zone will be eligible to apply for a resident permit which will have a vehicle registration number on. Proof of residency at the address and/or a document linking the resident with the vehicle and the address will need to be submitted with applications.
Please note the following:
- Business and resident permits will not be valid in the on-street Quay Zone E parking spaces on St George’s Quay
- On-Street Quay Zone E resident permits will not be valid on the car park
- Permits and pay and display tickets will not be valid in the private parking area located at the city centre end of the car park
- Parking will be subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- The car park will be patrolled on a regular basis
- Parking close to the wall on River Street and behind the George and Dragon Beer Garden will be permitted with a valid pay and display ticket or permit
Last updated: 12 November 2018