Residents' permits may be available to residents and tenants of properties within a residents' parking scheme. As a resident you may be entitled to a permit if you are the registered keeper of a vehicle you use on a regular basis.
Parking schemes operate at all times. If you are moving to, or live within a residents' parking area you are advised to apply as soon as possible for a parking permit or visitor card.
How to apply for a permit or visitor card
Please read the information leaflet and details for your parking scheme below, before completing the relevant application form.
Application forms and further information
- Update on visitor parking consultation and new resident visitor permits (PDF, 1.6MB)
- About residents' parking schemes (PDF, 358KB)
- Residents' parking - FAQ (PDF, 176KB)
- Residents' parking permit and visitor card application form (PDF, 29KB)
- Change of vehicle form (PDF, 20KB)
- Apply for a parking permit refund (PDF, 118KB)
- About properties excluded from the residents' parking scheme (PDF, 90KB)
- Register of excluded properties (PDF, 158KB)
Lancaster schemes information
Morecambe schemes information
|Parking scheme information|
|Zone N - Central Drive (PDF, 595KB)|
|Zone O - Edward Street (PDF, 597KB)|
|Zone P - Lancaster Road (PDF, 588KB)|
|Zone Q - West End (PDF, 323KB)|
|Zone R - Poulton Home (PDF, 636KB)|
Last updated: 20 November 2017