Residents' permits may be available to residents and tenants of properties within a residents' parking scheme. As a resident you may be entitled to a permit if you are the registered keeper of a vehicle you use on a regular basis.
Parking schemes operate at all times. If you are moving to, or live within a residents' parking area you are advised to apply as soon as possible for a parking permit or visitor card.
How to apply for a permit or visitor card
Please read the information leaflet and details for your parking scheme below, before completing the relevant application form.
Application forms and further information
- Update on visitor parking consultation and new resident visitor permits (pdf, 1.6mb)
- About residents' parking schemes (pdf, 358kb)
- Residents' parking - FAQ (pdf, 176kb)
- Residents' parking permit and visitor card application form (pdf, 29kb)
- Change of vehicle form (pdf, 20kb)
- Apply for a parking permit refund (pdf, 118kb)
- About properties excluded from the residents' parking scheme (pdf, 90kb)
- Register of excluded properties (pdf, 158kb)
Lancaster schemes information
Morecambe schemes information
|Parking scheme information|
|Zone N - Central Drive (pdf, 595kb)|
|Zone O - Edward Street (pdf, 597kb)|
|Zone P - Lancaster Road (pdf, 588kb)|
|Zone Q - West End (pdf, 323kb)|
|Zone R - Poulton Home (pdf, 636kb)|
Last updated: 20 November 2017