- We are open daily from 8.30am and admission is free.
- For details of all this season's events please see our Happy Mount Park guide (PDF, 3.2MB)
About the park
Happy Mount Park was originally created in the 1920s as a traditional urban park area. Today's family-friendly attractions cater for more modern tastes, whilst carefully retaining the atmosphere of peace and tranquillity of a traditional park.
Activities and attractions
- Splash Park (now closed until the 2020 season)
- Pirates In The Park indoor play area*
- Unique outdoor natural adventure play area
- Ornamental gardens, woodland walk and habitat trail (PDF, 975KB)
- Brass band concerts
- Crown green bowling green (see Bowling passes)
- 18-hole putting green
- Swing boats*
- Adventure golf*
- Children’s roundabout*
- Floodlit multi-purpose pitch for tennis, basketball, five-a-side football and roller hockey (book at kiosk or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
(*Privately operated - please call 01524 401140 for details)
The park is open daily from 8.30am to dusk.
Getting to Happy Mount Park
By car: Use the map below to get your journey directions. For satnav, use the postcode LA4 6AQ. There is a pay-and-display car park on the promenade close to the park entrance.
By bus: Stagecoach bus service number 5 (Overton to Carnforth) passes the park. Services 3 and 4 (Lancaster to Heysham) stop at the end of Princes Crescent, a five minute walk from the park.
Last updated: 17 September 2019