Welcome to Williamson Park in Lancaster - home to the iconic Ashton Memorial and 54 acres of beautiful parkland with enchanting woodland walks, play areas and breathtaking views to the Fylde Coast, Morecambe Bay and the Lake District. The park features a cafe and shop, Butterfly House (formerly a tropical palm house), and resident mini beasts and birds.
The park and all amenities are open all year except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- October to March: 10am to 4pm
- April to September: 10am to 5pm
- Entry to Williamson Park grounds: Free
- Entry to Ashton Memorial viewing gallery: £0.50
Entry to Butterfly House, mini beasts and small animal zoo (available for purchase at the gift shop):
- Adult £3.80
- Child £2.80
- Concessions £3.40
- Family ticket £12
Annual family pass - Wild Card
- £40 for up to 2 adults and 2 children unlimited entry for a whole year. Please purchase from the gift shop.
Visitor guide and map
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01524 33318