We are continuing to update the evidence that informs preparation of the local plan.
Housing land monitoring
The housing land monitoring report provides detailed information on the supply of housing land across the district. The report includes information relating to annual completion rates, housing commitments and five year land supply.
- Housing Land Montoring Report 2017 (PDF, 658KB) (August 2017)
- Housing Land Supply Statement (PDF, 740KB) (October 2017)
- Five Year Housing Trajectory (PDF, 267KB) (October 2017)
- Previous years - see below
- Meeting Housing Needs Supplementary Planning Document (PDF, 1.9MB) (February 2013)
- Affordable Housing Viability Study (PDF, 2.2MB) (July 2010)
Housing needs and demand survey
- Housing Needs and Demands Survey - Final Report (PDF, 1.4MB) (Summer 2012)
- Housing Needs and Demands Survey - Appendices (PDF, 2.8MB) (Summer 2012)
- Lancaster District Rural Settlements Report (PDF, 256KB) (2011) Key findings for the district’s eight rural settlements identified in the Lancaster District Core Strategy.
Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- SHLAA (October 2015)
Strategic Housing Market Assessment (SHMA)
- Lancaster Independent Housing Requirements Study (Part 1) (PDF, 2.5MB) (2015)
- FAQs for Strategic Housing Market Assessment (PDF, 208KB)
The Lancaster City Council are seeking to undertake a review of the assessment of the settlements identified as sustainable within the Development Management DPD, (approved 2014), Policy DM42. To support this process a methodology has been been consulted on and now approved
- Settlement Review Methodology (PDF, 1.2MB) (October 2017)
Gypsy and Traveller
Last updated: 08 November 2017