How to Submit a Representation
Representations must be received by 5pm on Friday 6 April 2018 and are encouraged via the Online Representation Form
Please read the guidance notes on making a representation (PDF, 320KB) before making a representation.
During this formal Publication period you will only be able to comment on whether you find the Strategic Policies and Land Allocations DPD and/or the Development Management DPD to be sound (compliant with national planning policy) and compliant with legal requirements.
Paper copies of the Representation Form are available at the below locations during normal opening hours or on request. The Publications documents are also available for inspection.
Lancaster Town Hall: Regeneration and Planning, Planning and Housing Policy Team, Dalton Square
Lancaster, LA1 1PJ
Morecambe Town: Town Hall, Marine Road East, Morecambe, LA4 5AF
- Lancaster Library, Market Square, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1HY
- Morecambe Library, Central Drive, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5DL
- Heysham Library, 396 Heysham Road, Heysham, Morecambe, LA3 2BJ
- Carnforth Library, Lancaster Road, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA5 9DZ
- Halton Library, Penny Stone Road, Halton, Lancashire, LA2 6QE
Last updated: 15 March 2018