Lose weight, get in shape, improve mobility, tone up and improve strength in the Feel Good Suite, using specialised Shapemaster low impact equipment, designed for anyone regardless of age or disability.
The Feel Good Suite is ideal for those who are less mobile, suffer from obesity or illness, or are undergoing post-operative rehabilitation.
Feel Good Membership
You must be a member, or part of the Active Lives Physical Activity Programme in order to use the Feel Good Suite.
Once you have signed up, you can book your induction and any Feel Good Suite sessions via our Customer Service Team by calling 01524 847 540; or simply pop in and book in person.
For just £25 per month, our Feel Good Membership entitles you to unlimited use of our Feel Good Suite*, as well as access to the Swimming Pool* and low level exercise classes.
- Download the Feel Good Suite class timetable (PDF, 76KB) or view class timetable below
- Sign up to a Feel Good Membership today
|The Studio||Swimming pool||Main Hall|
|Monday||11:45am Gentle Circuits|
|Tuesday||11:30am Active Heart Gentle Circuit|
|12:30pm Zumba Gold|
|1:30pm Chair-based exercise||1:30pm Aqua Mobility|
|2:30pm Stretch & Restore Yoga|
|Wednesday||12:40pm Simple Circuits|
|Thursday||12:30pm Tai Chi||12:30pm Aqua Mobility|
|Friday||12pm ABC Circuits|
You can also add the use of the Thermal Journey at Tranquil Spa to your Feel Good Membership for just £20 per month!
Rules for usage
- Pre-booking your session is recommended - either via Salt Ayre Reception (call 01524 847 540) or one of the Active Lives Team
- You must have had a full induction before using the equipment
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your session start time
- Please wear socks at all times - no shoes or bare feet on the equipment
- Please wear loose fitting clothes and long trousers, no jeans, shorts or skirts
- No food or drink is allowed in the Feel Good Suite
- A maximum of one session per day per person
- Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm
- Each session lasts 30 minutes.
Last updated: 18 October 2017