Lose weight, get in shape, improve mobility, tone up and improve strength in the Feel Good Suite, using specialised Shapemaster low impact
equipment, designed for anyone regardless of age or disability.
The Feel Good Suite is ideal for those who are less mobile, suffer from obesity or illness, or are undergoing post-operative rehabilitation.
We’re delighted to let all of our lovely Feel Good customers know that the Feel Good Suite has re-opened.
Bookings are available by calling our dedicated Feel Good Suite booking line: 01524 582919 or emailing email@example.com
We have extra staff on hand ready to take your bookings/
Once we re-open we will initially be operating to revised opening hours in the Feel Good Suite, which will be:
8.30am – 4pm, Monday to Friday (last booking at 3.15pm)
8.30am - 12pm Saturday (last booking at 11.15am)
In order to adhere to government guidelines, we have:
• Reduced the amount of people allowed in each session to a maximum of 3
• Increased the time between each session starting to allow for social distancing
• Ensured each bed will be disinfected once vacated, ready for the next customer
• Provided a hand sanitising station within the Feel Good Suite for customers to use
• Enabled customers to wear a face mask during their session, should they want to
• All customers need to pre-book their sessions in order for us to adhere to the NHS Track & Trace system
• Enter via the main building entrance as we will need to book you in
• There is a queuing system in place outside, and a one way system inside the building so please arrive 10 minutes before your session start time to allow for these new measures
• Please only bring your essential items with you
• There are no changing facilities available at the moment, so please come dressed and ready to exercise
We’re really looking forward to welcoming your all back!
Feel Good Membership
You must be a member in order to use the Feel Good Suite.
Once you have signed up, you can book your induction and any Feel Good Suite sessions via our dedicated telephone number 01524 582919, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply pop in and book in person.
- Unlimited use of our Feel Good Suite* (one session per day)
- Unlimited access to the Swimming Pool* (public swim times only)
- Low level exercise classes
- Members' Steam Room
- 20% off treatments in Tranquil Spa
- 20% off XHeight & Gravity bookings
Read our Membership Terms & Conditions (PDF, 112KB)before signing up
|The Studio||Swimming pool||Main Hall||Track||The Hub|
|Monday||11:45am Gentle Circuits||11:10am Aqua Fit||10am Beginner's Nordic Walking|
|6:10pm Aqua Fit|
|Tuesday||11:30am Zumba Gold|
|12:30pm Active Heart Gentle Circuit|
|1:30pm Chair-based exercise||1:30pm Aqua Mobility|
|2:30pm Stretch & Restore Yoga|
|Wednesday||1:45pm Aqua Fit||6.15pm Nordic Walking||12.30pm Tai Chi|
|Thursday||12:30pm Aqua Mobility|
|1:45pm Chair Based Exercise||6:10pm Aqua Fit||7pm Tai Chi|
|Friday||12:30pm Aqua Fit||
12pm ABC Circuits
You can also add the use of the Thermal Journey at Tranquil Spa to your Feel Good Membership for the special price of £15 per month (usually £20 per month!) for a limited time only!
Etiquette & usage guidelines
Thank you for choosing to use the Feel Good Suite as part of your fitness journey. Please follow these guidelines to ensure you and other guests have the best possible experience in our facility.
- You must have had a full induction before using the equipment.
- Please make sure you check in at Main Reception before your booking, and arrive at the Feel Good Suite no earlier than 5 minutes before your session.
- If you are late for your booked session, we will try our best to fit you in, but we cannot guarentee that you will be able to attend your session.
- Please wear socks at all times - no shoes or bare feet on the equipment.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes and long trousers, no jeans, shorts or skirts.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Feel Good Suite except for bottled water.
- A maximum of one session per day per person.
- Please be considerate of fellow users, some of whom may be less mobile than yourself.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8am - 4pm (last entry 3.30pm)
- Tuesday & Thursday 8am - 7pm (last entry 6.30pm)
- Saturday 8am - 1pm (last entry 12.30pm)