Salt Ayre Sports Centre
Salt Ayre has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
Welcome to Salt Ayre Sports Centre, your local sports, fitness and community recreation centre.
At Salt Ayre, we're passionate about providing a friendly and welcoming atmosphere within which members of our local community can embrace a healthy and active lifestyle.
Whether you are an avid gym-goer or a leisurely swimmer, our dedicated and experienced staff are always on hand to help, motivate and provide guidance on how you can achieve your goals.
Our wide range of indoor and outdoor facilities provide young, old and families alike with a whole host of activity options, making Salt Ayre the perfect day out whatever the weather.
Centre Opening Times:
Salt Ayre has now re-opened and is functioning as normal following the recent power failures and flooding.
- Monday - Friday: 7am - 9.30pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8am - 6.30pm
Please note that Salt Ayre Sports Centre currently closes on all UK Public Bank Holidays.
How to find us:
Salt Ayre Sports Centre, Doris Henderson Way, Lancaster, LA1 5JS
Salt Ayre Sports Centre is conveniently situated half way between Lancaster and Morecambe and is easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport
- By bus - The number 6A bus from Lancaster and Morecambe stops at the ASDA supermarket; Salt Ayre is a 2 minute walk from the bus stop
- By car - Follow the signs to Salt Ayre Sports Centre from the A683; free parking is available on site
- By bike - Salt Ayre is on the Greenway cycle path between Lancaster and Morecambe; there are plenty of safe cycle racks outside the centre's main entrance to store your bike
Follow us on Facebook:
Keep up-to-date with what's happening at Salt Ayre Sports Centre, get exclusive special offers and be the first to know about special events.