View our new programme
- View or download the Platform brochure
- Take a virtual tour of the venue
- Join the Platform mailing list - get our next brochure direct to your inbox!
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter
Other ways to buy tickets
- In person: At our visitor information centres (please check opening times before visiting). Did you know? We are now operating a ‘live’ box office immediately before events at the Platform. So if you’re coming to one of our shows, you can buy tickets to your next shows there and then!
- Telephone: Credit card bookings can be made in advance on 01524 582803
- Most major credit and debit cards are welcome, but please note that there is a transaction charge of £1 per booking
- We also sell small consignments through external ticket retail sites See Tickets and Skiddle.
Full level access, toilet facilities for wheelchair users, and hearing loop. Guide dogs and registered service dogs are welcome. We appreciate advance notice if customers will be arriving in wheelchairs so that arrangements can be made. A complimentary personal assistant ticket is available to those customers unable to access all Platform facilities independently.
How to find us
Address: The Platform, Station Buildings, Marine Road Central, Morecambe LA4 4DB (see map below).
The Platform is situated on Morecambe's central promenade, opposite the art deco Midland Hotel.
The Platform location
Last updated: 01 February 2019