Lancaster City Council is looking for people with a passion for the district to join one of six new advisory groups and voice their views on some of the most significant opportunities and challenges facing us.
The new advisory groups are part of a broader strategy focused on strengthening the voice of residents in the deliberations of the council and looking for ways to mobilise the skills and knowledge of residents and organisations across the district to support the district.
Our six advisory groups
- Community wealth-building: exploring how we build a sustainable and just local economy that benefits local people and organisations
- Culture, Heritage, Arts and Leisure: making the most of the district’s diverse and broad offer
- Climate and Environment: responding to the climate emergency and providing great spaces
- Housing and Homelessness: providing great places to live for all our communities
- Economic Development and Regeneration: enabling an inclusive, prosperous local economy
- Wellbeing: supporting our communities in living well
How to get involved
Sign up to our Voice Your Views panel and express an interest in one or more of our advisory groups. You will then receive email updates on the topics that interest you.