View our wedding brochure
The city of Lancaster has a rich history and heritage, and three of its most famous buildings - the Ashton Memorial, Lancaster Town Hall and The Storey - are available to hire for your wedding.
In Morecambe, The Platform is a converted Edwardian railway station and is the perfect venue to host your reception.
If you are looking for somewhere special and unique to hold your wedding ceremony, or a venue with a difference to hold your reception, make an appointment today for a tour of our beautiful buildings and to discuss your individual requirements.
Our wedding venues
Lancaster Town Hall
An impressive historic building offering grand and richly decorated rooms of various sizes for ceremonies and receptions including the Ashton Hall, Reception Room and Banqueting Suite. There are catering and bar facilities and a sprung dance floor - everything you need to party the night away.
- Enquiries: Call us on 01524 582583 or email email@example.com
- Address: Lancaster Town Hall, Dalton Square, Lancaster, LA1 1PJ
The iconic Ashton Memorial in Williamson Park is set within 54 acres of beautiful woodland. Celebrate in Lancaster’s most romantic building. Stunning marble floors, sweeping staircases and panoramic views across Morecambe Bay and the Lake District, perfect for watching the sun set on your perfect day. Available for ceremonies and receptions.
- Enquiries: Call us on 01524 33318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Wedding ceremonies at the Ashton Memorial
- Address: Williamson Park, Quernmore Road, Lancaster, LA1 1UX
Just the ticket if you would like to celebrate with a reception by the seaside. Beautifully restored, The Platform is an award-winning former Edwardian railway station on Morecambe promenade, and will transport you and your guests to a delightful bygone era.
See inside The Platform
- Enquiries: Call us on 01524 582803 or email email@example.com
- Website: Hire The Platform for your event
- Address: The Platform, Station Buildings, Marine Road Central, Morecambe, LA4 4DB
This prestigious building commands the gateway to Lancaster Castle and has a historic importance of its own. Perfectly blending original architecture with 21st century facilities The Storey has a range of rooms available for wedding ceremonies, receptions and dedicated in-house catering.
- Enquiries: Call us on 01524 582392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Storey, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster LA1 1TH
Accommodation for your guests
The Visitor Information Centres in Lancaster and Morecambe offer advice and a complete accommodation booking service for you and your guests.
Last updated: 15 May 2018