Having difficulty paying?

What to do if you are having difficulty paying your council housing rent

Having difficulty paying your rent?

If you have a problem with paying your rent, contact your rent arrears officer as soon as possible, who will make a repayment agreement with you, based on your income and expenditure, that you would be able to afford.

Remember: If you do not pay your rent you may lose your home.

Last updated: 26 October 2017