Bookings are now being taken. Call our dedicated booking line on 01524 582 919 or email email@example.com to book.
Lose weight, get in shape, improve mobility, tone up and improve strength in the Feel Good Suite, using specialised Shapemaster low impact
equipment, designed for anyone regardless of age or disability.
The Feel Good Suite is ideal for those who are less mobile, suffer from obesity or illness, or are undergoing post-operative rehabilitation.
Bookings are available by calling our dedicated Feel Good Suite booking line: 01524 582919 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• All customers need to pre-book their sessions
• Enter via the main building entrance as we will need to book you in
Feel Good Membership
You must be a member in order to use the Feel Good Suite.
Once you have signed up, you can book your induction and any Feel Good Suite sessions via our dedicated telephone number 01524 582919, email email@example.com or simply pop in and book in person.
New Year, New You
Kick start 2022 with this great offer - Pay nothing until February!
Promotion available until 31st January 2022. Ts & Cs Apply.
- Unlimited use of our Feel Good Suite* (one session per day)
- Unlimited access to the Swimming Pool* (public swim times only)
- Low level exercise classes
- 20% off selected treatments in Tranquil Spa
- 20% off XHeight & Gravity bookings
SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY
using the promtional codes:
Read our Membership Terms & Conditions (PDF, 102KB)before signing up
Sign up for your spa bolt on today You can also add the use of the Thermal Journey at Tranquil Spa to your Feel Good Membership for £20 per month.
Etiquette & usage guidelines
Thank you for choosing to use the Feel Good Suite as part of your fitness journey. Please follow these guidelines to ensure you and other guests have the best possible experience in our facility.
- You must have had a full induction before using the equipment.
- Please make sure you check in at Main Reception before your booking, and arrive at the Feel Good Suite no earlier than 5 minutes before your session.
- If you are late for your booked session, we will try our best to fit you in, but we cannot guarentee that you will be able to attend your session.
- Please wear socks at all times - no shoes or bare feet on the equipment.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes and long trousers, no jeans, shorts or skirts.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Feel Good Suite except for bottled water.
- A maximum of one session per day per person.
- Please be considerate of fellow users, some of whom may be less mobile than yourself.