Before you start your application
Please note that there is one application form covering both of the grants listed below.
- Apply for the grant that is relevant to you. Payments are now being made to cover the period until 12 April. You will receive an email confirmation on receipt of each payment
- Please do not re-apply in order to receive additional payments
- The Local Restrictions Support Grant (open) covering the period of 22 September – 4 November and 2-30 December has now closed for applications
Additional Restrictions Grant – RV scheme
Covering the period from 5 November – 12 April
- All businesses with a rateable value that have not been forced to close, but which have been financially severely impacted by the Tier 3/Tier 4/National Lockdown periods are able to apply for a grant from 5 November and will be paid in units of two full weeks up to 12 April as long as they continue to remain eligible
- Businesses that have been Closed are eligible to apply for this grant for the period covering 5 November to 15 February when they will be eligible for the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) and should apply for that grant
- To be eligible you must be a medium, small or micro business
How to apply
To request a paper application form please, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Customer Services on 01524 582000 with your details and request.
If you have any questions about the this scheme, please contact the Business Support Team by email to email@example.com, or call Customer Services on 01524 582000 to arrange a call back.