Advice and support
- Struggling with rent or mortgage payments? Call us on 01524 582257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Struggling with council tax payments? Call us on 01524 582965 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com (if your query is about a bill call 01524 582900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Personal help - the Community Hub
- Struggling to afford food?
- Need help collecting a prescription?
- Feel lonely and would like to chat with someone?
- Need help with hospital or outpatient transport?
- Do you need support in order to be able to self-isolate?
If you're concerned that you, a neighbour, family member or friend, will struggle during this time please contact our Community Hub on 01524 582000 or email email@example.com and we will support you and direct you to the help you need.
Our phone lines are open 9am (10am on Wednesdays) to 5pm Monday to Friday, and bank holidays from 10am to 3pm.