For businesses forced to close by the Tier 3 or National Lockdown restrictions and which have a business rates rateable value.
- Businesses eligible for Closed lockdown payments before 15 February must apply by 31 March 2021 (now closed)
- Businesses eligible for the Closed lockdown payments from 16 February to 31 March must apply by 31 May 2021
Eligible closed businesses will be paid in lump sum amounts for the 44 day period from 16 February to 31 March 2021. Businesses cannot join this scheme in the middle of the payment cycle.
Applications must be received by 31 May for the 44 day payment from 16 February – 31 March. No further grant payments will be made against this scheme.
This grant is for businesses that have been forced to close due to either local or national closure or lockdown restrictions, and which have a business rates rateable value.
These businesses were either:
- Required to close as a result of the Lancashire Local Restrictions LCAL (Very High)/Tier 3 that came into force on 17 October 2020
- Required to close as a result of the Tier 3 restrictions 2-30 December
- Have not been allowed to re-open since 23 March due to national restrictions e.g. nightclubs, hostess bars – joining the scheme on 1 November
- Required to close on 5 November or 31 December 2020 or 5 January 2021 due to the Tier 4/ national lockdown restrictions
How to apply
To request a paper application form please, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Customer Services on 01524 582000 with your details and request.
If you have any questions about the this scheme, please contact the Business Support Team by email to email@example.com, or call Customer Services on 01524 582000 to arrange a call back.