As a publicly funded organisation we are committed to being as open and transparent as possible on how we spend taxpayers' money.
We publish details of those items of spend over £500 (excluding VAT) made to suppliers for goods and services, From 1 January 2015 we also publish details of all transactions made using a council procurement card.
Viewing council expenditure
Payments over £500 and procurement card payments made by the council are published on this page. The data includes payments to suppliers for goods and services, grant payments and payments to other public bodies. For data protection reasons some personal data is excluded from the information published.
The data is downloadable in both PDF format (easier to read) and in CSV format, which may be loaded into a spreadsheet or other software program for further analysis.
We publish data on a monthly basis. You are free to re-use the data under the terms of the Open Government Licence
- Spend information for 2017/18
- Spend information for 2016/17
- Spend information for 2015/16
- Spend information for 2014/15
- Spend information for 2013/14
- Spend information for 2012/13
- Spend information for 2011/12
- Spend information for 2010/11
We will deal with any requests for further information as freedom of Information requests.
You can make a request in the following ways:
- Make an online Freedom of Information Request
- Email a Council Payments Information Request
- Write to: The Accountancy Services Manager, Financial Services, Town Hall, Dalton Square, Lancaster. LA1 1PJ