Business and Skills Support Hub
Lancaster City Council published its new economic development framework to create local wealth, support investment and create new jobs and opportunities in the district towards the end of 2021. The framework provides a broad approach that is intended to form the basis of the council’s support for the economy following the COVID pandemic, covering the short, medium and longer term. Overall, the approach will allow for both proactive and responsive support bearing in mind local needs and opportunities.
The council also commissioned a report into the Lancaster District economy. The report assesses the district’s economy, people and places to provide a robust baseline socio-economic assessment of a range of factors affecting the district’s prosperity.
Our Business Support Hub provides free support to help local businesses start, grow and succeed.
We know that every business is different and has its own needs and demands. Our team of experts will work with you on a review of your business to identify the areas where we, or our partner organisations, can best assist.
We can help you with:
- Business grants, finance and funding
- Recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic
- Access to Finance from Boost Business Lancashire
- Skills, training and recruitment
- Business advice, mentoring and coaching
- Growing your business
- Finding suitable sites and premises
- Doing business with the council
- Supporting local community groups and organisations
To get the ball rolling, email our Business Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org