Lancaster City Council is pleased to be launching its landlords forum.
The aim of the forum is to bring together landlords from around the district to meet with the council and talk about a range of topics so that landlords can feel better informed to improve services for tenants.
Landlords forum launch event Monday 25th April
- 12:30pm-3:30pm, Morecambe Football Club, LA4 4TB
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction on selective licensing
- Minimum efficiency standards- are your properties compliant?
- Cosy homes Lancashire- you may be entitled to grant funding to increase the energy efficiency of your property
- Is your tenant having difficulty in paying rent? Guidance on how to apply to the DWP for direct rent payments from a tenant’s universal credit payment
Book your free ticket now
Please follow the link below to book your free ticket:
You can download current and past issues of Lancaster’s private sector landlords newsletter below:
Last updated: 10 March 2022