Local planning authorities are now required to produce an infrastructure funding statement on an annual basis as a result of government guidance. The statement provides a summary of the Section 106 Planning Obligations (also known as Developer Contributions) that the council has secured, received and spent from planning permissions for off-site and on-site infrastructure during the past year.
In summary, the report provides:
- An overview of Section 106 Planning Obligations secured in the monitoring year
- Financial contributions and provisions received under a Section 106 Planning Obligation received by the council in the monitoring period
- Financial contributions that have been spent in the monitoring year
- Financial contributions that have been received under a Section 106 Planning Obligation prior to the monitoring year but are currently unspent
The information included in the report is updated annually.
- Infrastructure funding statement 2021/22
- Infrastructure funding statement 2020/21
- Infrastructure funding statement 2019/20
Last updated: 03 January 2023