All classes must be pre-booked via our online booking portal (follow links above to book).
Sessions will be released daily at 8am, a week in advance.
Class Timetable - June 2023 (PDF, 267KB)
Class Descriptions (PDF, 32KB)
Check our online fitness timetable for any last minute changes to classes
Facebook Fitness Group & Youtube
Feel free to join our Salt Ayre Online Facebook Group - an online space for members, customers and instructors.
We also have our Youtube Channel, which houses some pre-recorded classes that are free to access at your convenience.
- Please make sure you 'check in' at Main Reception on arrival to the centre, either by speaking to a member of our Reception team, or using the fast track kiosks and your access card. You will not be able to enter the building without doing this.
- If you haven’t used the online class booking system before, you will need to register an account via this page (see buttons at the top) Once you have registered, you can book your classes via this page (see buttons at the top). You will also need to have a quick health check and be issued a user card before you are able to attend your first class. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will book this in for you.
- If you would like some assistance registering your online booking account, please feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.
- Class bookings will be available 7 days prior for members and 6 days prior for non members. Alternatively you can book by: phone 01524 847 540, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on Facebook
- We operate a 3 strike policy for those who book on and fail to attend classes:
If customers book onto classes and fail to attend, or do not cancel a class they have booked on to up to 1 hour before the class start time, a ‘strike’ will be issued to the customer, which will expire after 28 days.
If 3 strikes are issued to a customer within a 28 day period, their ability to conduct online and advanced booking services will be suspended for 1 week.
If, after this initial suspension, customers continue to book on to classes but fail to attend, or cancel up to 1 hour before the class start time, these services will be suspended for
a further 1 month.
There’s lots of ways you can cancel a class booking, should you need to...
- via your online class booking account
- speak to a member of the customer services team at Reception
- direct message us on Facebook
- send us an email
- call us on 01524 847 540
Fitness Class Prices
All fitness classes are included with our Full, 60+, Fit Monthly and Junior Memberships Please be aware that junior customers and members aged 14 - 17 years are unable to attend some fitness classes due to health and safety reasons.
Casual users will pay £6.99 per class
Actve Lives or Go Card Users will pay £3.50 per class
(J) - class may be attended by junior members/customers aged 14 - 17 years
(FG) - class is included in the Feel Good Membership