The Gym & Training Zone are now open. All sessions will need to be pre-booked using the booking portal. Fitness Classes will hopefully resume on 17th May as per the central government pandemic recovery roadmap.
We're delighted that (subject to government guidelines), Fitness classes will be returning to Salt Ayre from Monday 17th May.
All classes must be pre-booked via our online booking portal (follow links above to book).
Sessions will be released daily at 8am, a week in advance. The first sessions will be available to book from Monday 10th May.
Please arrive no more than 10minutes before your class start time. Due to ongoing restrictions, you will not be permitted to enter the building before this time.
Check our online fitness timetable for any last minute changes to classes
Gym & Training Zone Sessions
The Gym & Training Zone are now open, in line with the government pandemic recovery roadmap.
All sessions need to be pre-booked, as we are unable to accept 'walk in' customers at this time.
Bookings are now live and are released daily 8am, one week in advance.
Please arrive no more than 10minutes before your session start time. Due to ongoing restrictions, you will not be permitted to enter the building before this time.
Online Class Timetable
We are currently running an online class timetable (JPG, 849KB) for you to enjoy. It's completely free and anyone is welcome to join in.
All you need to do is join our Salt Ayre Online Facebook Group and tune in at the time of the class. All classes will be posted LIVE via Facebook unless otherwise stated.
We will also be adding in some adhoc pre-recorded favourites such as HIIT and In10sity around the timetable so keep your eyes peeled for when they are shared!
We will also be posting all of our pre-recorded classes onto our Youtube Channel, so that you can access them at any time. Make sure you have subscribed, if you haven't already!
Here’s some initial information about how what to expect when you come to the centre:
- In order to operate within the guidelines set by central government, we have reduced the capacities for both classes and also the gym.
- We are currently open:
Monday - Friday 6am - 8.30pm
Saturday - Sunday 8am - 4pm
(except Bank Holidays)
- To enable us to adhere to the NHS Track & Trace system, all gym sessions and classes need to be pre-booked via our online booking system.
- To ensure as many of our members and customers as possible are able to access our facilities, there will be a 2 session (class,gym or training zone) per day cap on bookings.
- You will be signed in at Main Reception on arrival to the centre based on your online booking, we are unfortunately unable to accept ‘walk in’ customers at this time.
- There is a queuing system in place, and a one way system around the centre so please arrive 10 minutes prior to your session time to allow for these new measures.
- If you haven’t used the online class booking system before, you will need to register an account via this page (see buttons at the top)
- Once you have registered, you can book your gym sessions and classes via this page (see buttons at the top)
- If you are a current Direct Debit member, but you cancelled your Direct Debit payment with the bank whilst the centre was closed, you will need to re-instate this before you are able to use the online booking system. You can do this by contacting DFC via 01908 422007 or email@example.com
- If you would like some assistance registering your online booking account, please feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help
- Class and gym bookings will be available 7 days prior for members and 6 days prior for non members. Please note - if you are not a current member, you cannot access our online class booking portal at the moment, alternatively to book please call 01524 847 540, email email@example.com or send us a direct message on Facebook
- For your safety, the changing rooms in the centre will remain closed for the time being, and so please come dressed and ready to exercise.
- Toilet facilities will still be available, members of our team will be managing access to them to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- We have temporarily amended our cancellation policy and request that any class or session cancellations are made 2 hours prior to the session taking place. You can cancel your booking online via our booking portal, by calling us on 01524 847 540, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a direct message via Facebook. Our 3 strike policy is still in place, if customers do not cancel their sessions within the guidelines provided and do not attend, they will be issed a 'strike'. On receiving 3 strikes, the customers booking facilities will be suspended for 1 month. Further action may be taken against repeat offenders at management discretion.
Fitness Class Prices
All fitness classes are included with our Full, 60+, Fit Monthly and Junior Memberships Please be aware that junior customers and members aged 14 - 17 years are unable to attend some fitness classes due to health and safety reasons.
Casual users will pay £6.20 per class.
Actve Lives or Go Card Users will pay £3.40 per class.
(14+) - class may be attended by junior members/customers aged 14 - 17 years
(FG) - class is included in the Feel Good Membership