All classes must be pre-booked via our online booking portal (follow links above to book).
Sessions will be released daily at 8am, a week in advance.
Check our online fitness timetable for any last minute changes to classes
Facebook Fitness Group & Youtube
Feel free to join our Salt Ayre Online Facebook Group - an online space for members, customers and instructors.
We also have our Youtube Channel, which houses some pre-recorded classes that are free to access at your convenience.
Here’s some initial information about how what to expect when you come to the centre:
- In order to manage the risk of covid-19, we have reduced the capacities for both classes and also the gym.
- We are currently open:
Monday - Friday 6am - 9pm
Saturday - Sunday 8am - 4pm
(except Bank Holidays)
- To ensure as many of our members and customers as possible are able to access our facilities, there will be a 2 session (class) per day cap on bookings.
- Please make sure you 'check in' at Main Reception on arrival to the centre, either by speaking to a member of our Reception team, or using the fast track kiosks and your access card. You will not be able to enter the building without doing this.
- If you haven’t used the online class booking system before, you will need to register an account via this page (see buttons at the top) Once you have registered, you can book your classes via this page (see buttons at the top)
- If you would like some assistance registering your online booking account, please feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help.
- Class bookings will be available 7 days prior for members and 6 days prior for non members. Alternatively you can book by: phone 01524 847 540, email email@example.com or send us a direct message on Facebook
- For your safety, the changing rooms in the centre will remain closed for the time being, and so please come dressed and ready to exercise.
- Members changing area will re-open from Monday 11th October. Members steam room will remain closed for the timebeing.
- We have temporarily amended our cancellation policy and request that any class or session cancellations are made 2 hours prior to the session taking place. You can cancel your booking online via our booking portal, by calling us on 01524 847 540, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a direct message via Facebook. Our 3 strike policy is still in place, if customers do not cancel their sessions within the guidelines provided and do not attend, they will be issed a 'strike'. On receiving 3 strikes, the customers booking facilities will be suspended for 1 month. Further action may be taken against repeat offenders at management discretion.
Fitness Class Prices
All fitness classes are included with our Full, 60+, Fit Monthly and Junior Memberships Please be aware that junior customers and members aged 14 - 17 years are unable to attend some fitness classes due to health and safety reasons.
Casual users will pay £6.50 per class.
Actve Lives or Go Card Users will pay £3.40 per class.
(J) - class may be attended by junior members/customers aged 14 - 17 years
(FG) - class is included in the Feel Good Membership