Celebrate your wedding day in Lancaster’s most iconic and romantic building.
The Ashton Memorial was commissioned by James Williamson - Lord Ashton - as a tribute to his late wife, and this beautiful building has been associated with love and romance ever since.
Find out why the Ashton Memorial is the perfect venue for your ceremony in our Weddings in Lancaster & Morecambe brochure (PDF, 1.6MB).
About the venue
With its stunning marble floors, sweeping staircases and magnificent views across Morecambe Bay and the Lake District, the Memorial has become Lancaster’s most exclusive venue for weddings and civil partnerships.
The ground floor of the Memorial is licensed for marriage ceremonies and you and your guests will have sole access to the architectural splendour and breathtaking views from the first floor viewing gallery.
Set in 54 acres of beautiful woodland this unique venue provides endless opportunities for photographs of your day, as well as a wide variety of fun for your younger (and not so young) guests.
With options such as delicious food served on site and even continuing the party into the evening, we’re keen to make your celebration perfect for you.
How to book
We have the flexibility and expertise to make your day magical - just speak to us about your exact requirements.
For more information please call our wedding advisor on 01524 33318 and view our brochure and other information below.
- Weddings Ceremonies at Williamson Park fact sheet (PDF, 488KB)
- Evening hire information sheet (PDF, 488KB)
- Evening hire booking form (PDF, 1017KB)
- Wedding Ceremony Booking Form (PDF, 1019KB)
- Wedding Menu (PDF, 911KB)
- Wedding Ceremony Cancellation Form (PDF, 271KB)
- Evening Reception Cancellation Form (PDF, 738KB)
- Change of details form (PDF, 271KB)