Privacy settings

Alcohol and entertainment

Licences for the sale and supply of alcohol, and the provision of regulated entertainment and late night refreshment

Lancaster City Council is responsible for licensing the sale and supply of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment and the provision of late night refreshment within the Lancaster district. If you are conducting any of the above activities, you will need the relevant licence.

All alcohol and entertainment application forms and guidance notes are available on the GOV.UK website. You can also apply online for a premises licence, club premises certificate, and a temporary event notice.

Applying for a summary review

Support for your Alcohol and Entertainment licence application

We can support you at all stages of your application for a licence under the Licensing Act 2003. Our Licensing Direct offer includes pre-application advice, application assistance and a 'check and send' service to ensure you get everything right first time, every time. Our support and advice package prices start at just £10, and all charges are made on a cost-only basis - we do not make a profit from these services.

Lancaster City Council logogram

Cookies policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.

Review your privacy settings