Our recruitment services and you
We’re committed to achieving the highest standards of quality in the delivery of our recruitment services. We endeavour to ensure that all our appointments are made solely on the basis of merit and that you are treated fairly and equitably in line with current employment and equality legislation at all times.
From time to time we may contact applicants to see how we’ve done. Your feedback will be much appreciated and will help us to improve.
We are committed to provide the following standards of service:
- We welcome applications from people self-assessed as being disabled and guarantee an interview to those who meet the essential job criteria
- We treat your personal data seriously. Please see our recruitment and employment data privacy notice for what we do with it and how we keep it secure
- We will strive to ensure that shortlisted candidates are given a minimum of five working days’ notice of an interview
- Every candidate will be contacted individually by the recruiting manager to inform them of the outcome no later than three working days after the final interview
- For those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview we will strive to ensure that requests for feedback are responded to within ten working days
- We will ensure that an offer letter is sent to the successful candidate within two working days of a verbal offer
If you feel that we are not meeting the above standards of service then we would like to hear from you. Please telephone us on 01524 582077 / 582078 or email email@example.com.