What bins, boxes and bags can I order?
- Grey wheeled bin with grey lid for non-recyclable waste
- Grey wheeled bin with yellow lid for paper and cardboard
- Grey wheeled bin with red lid for plastics, glass and cans
- Grey wheeled bin with green lid for garden waste
- Recycling boxes and replacement lids (where storage space at properties is limited)
- Orange bags
- A repair or replacement bin or box
When placing orders, please note:
- A service charge applies for delivery of bins and boxes
- Delivery time is up to 20 working days
- Bins may not be new but should be clean and serviceable
- There is no charge for orange bags or for replacement box lids
What is the service charge?
|Item||Charge per bin or box|
|Wheeled bin||£23 + VAT £4.60 (£27.60 total)|
|Recycling box||£8 + VAT £1.60 total (£9.60 total)|
How many bins and boxes can I have?
There is a limit to how many items you can have. Some properties are not suitable for wheeled bins, in which case boxes or bags are issued instead. You can find out what bins and boxes you should have using the link below:
Replacement green bins
Replacement garden waste wheeled bins (green lid) can only be ordered if you have a current valid garden waste subscription.
How do I order and pay for the items?
The quickest way to order and pay for the items you want is to order online.
Last updated: 21 August 2023