Order bins, boxes and bags
This form can be used to place orders for:
- Grey wheeled bin (grey lid) for general waste (landfill)
- Grey bin (green lid) for garden waste
- Grey bin (red lid) for plastics, glass and cans
- Grey bin (yellow lid) for paper and cardboard
- Recycling boxes and replacement lids - these are issued where storage space at residential properties is limited
- Orange bags
- A repair or replacement bin / box
When placing orders, please note:
- A subsidised service/usage charge applies for delivery of bins and boxes
- Delivery time is up to 10 working days
- Bins may not be new but should be clean and serviceable
- There is no charge for orange bags or for replacement box lids
|Wheeled bin||£23 + VAT £4.60 (£27.60 total)|
|Recycling box||£8 + VAT £1.60 total (£9.60 total)|
How many bins and boxes can I have?
If you are requesting new, additional or replacement bins and boxes please note there is a limit to how many items you can have.
Every household should have:
- 3 grey wheelie bin (grey, red and yellow lids)
- Orange bin bags are provided if the property is not suitable for a wheelie bin
- 3 or more recycling boxes - these are issued where storage space at residential properties is limited
- If your property is subscribed to the garden waste collection service, at least 1 grey wheeled bin (green lid).
Replacement green bins
Replacement garden waste wheeled bins (green lid) can only be ordered if you have a current valid garden waste subscription.
How do I order and pay for the items?
The quickest way to order and pay for the items you want is to order online.
Alternatively call customer services on 01524 582491 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Payment is required in advance of the delivery of bins and boxes, and can be made by debit or credit card.
Last updated: 28 May 2023