Garden waste collection
Details of our fortnightly garden waste collection service and how to subscribe for 2023/24
Subscribing online for the first time?
- You'll need an email address to set up a subscription account
- We'll ask you to choose and enter a password for your account
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your subscription
Ready to subscribe? Click here to set up your account
Subscribed online last year?
- You already have a subscription account with us so subscribing is simple
- Login to your account here with your email address and password
- Forgot your password? Reset your password here
Subscription and cost
The subscription cost is £41 per bin from 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024 (collections are suspended during the winter).
If you don't already have a green bin, you must order one first. Please note that a delivery charge applies.
Please note the terms and conditions of the garden waste service.
Your bin will be collected as soon as possible after subscribing. However it takes three working days to process your payment and we cannot therefore guarantee your bin will be collected on your next scheduled collection day.
Your subscription sticker will arrive within 10 working days.
Collections are fortnightly. Please ensure you put your bin out by 7am on your scheduled collection day. Only garden waste must be placed in the green bin.
If you choose not to subscribe you can either compost your green waste at home or take it to one of the household waste recycling centres operated by Lancashire County Council.
Last updated: 10 February 2023