Subscribing online for the first time?
- You'll need an email address to set up a subscription account
- We'll ask you to choose and enter a password for your account
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your subscription
Subscribed online last year?
- You already have a subscription account with us so subscribing is simple
- Login to your account here with your email address and password
- Forgot your password? Reset your password here
Subscription and cost
The subscription cost is £45 per bin for the collection service which runs from 1 April 2024 to 31 March 2025 (collections are suspended during the winter).
If you don't already have a green bin, you must order one first. Please note that a service charge applies.
Your bin will be collected as soon as possible after subscribing. However it takes three working days to process your payment and we cannot therefore guarantee your bin will be collected on your next scheduled collection day.
Your subscription sticker will arrive within 10 working days.
If you choose not to subscribe you can either compost your green waste at home or take it to one of the household waste recycling centres operated by Lancashire County Council.
Requests can be made for surplus garden waste bins to be collected from properties by emailing email@example.com
Alternatively, residents may wish to repurpose their garden waste wheelie bins for the collection of household recyclables. To do this you must request a sticker from the council to identify which type of recyclables you intend to dispose of in the bin. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a sticker or you can pick one up from customer service centres at Lancaster and Morecambe Town Halls. Your bin will not be emptied unless its contents are identified with an official sticker.
Last updated: 20 February 2024