Why choose us?
- A six day collection where viable
- A full range of Eurobin containers at very competitive rates
- Evening collection services (Lancaster city centre only)
- Flexible billing arrangements
- Friendly, efficient staff who deal with all aspects of trade refuse
About our waste collection and recycling services
- View our commercial waste collection service leaflet
- View our trade waste recycling information leaflet
For a simple guide to your business waste duty of care, see the Duty of Care Compliance - Right Waste, Right Place website. You can look up SIC codes for your Duty of Care waste transfer note here.
Purchasing trade waste and recycling sacks and labels
Trade sacks and labels are available in multiples of 50 for smaller businesses or those with limited space.
You can place an order for delivery by calling 01524 582415 or 582416. A delivery charge applies for orders of 50 of either type. For orders of more than 50 delivery is free.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In person (card payment)
From White Lund Depot or visitor information centres in Lancaster and Morecambe. Pay at time of purchase by card, invoices will only be issued in specific circumstances at our discretion.
What we collect
- We offer a comprehensive, reliable mixed recyclables collection service within the district
This includes cardboard, plastic bottles, plastic film and bags, bubble wrap, waste paper, newspaper, magazines, books with covers removed, tins and cans.
Glass bottles and jars can be collected from Eurobin containers only - we cannot collect glass in sacks.
Where we collect
- Collection is available in most locations throughout the district
How we collect
- A full range of Eurobin containers can be offered from 360 litres to 1280 litres
- For smaller businesses and those with less space, recycling labels can be used for cardboard, and clear recycling sacks for mixed recyclables
- Recycling labels can also be used for plastic film/bags/bubble wrap, which should be squashed and bundled
Cages that are owned by business (not provided by the council) should be flat packed with cardboard.
Eurobin features and benefits
A Eurobin container means that rubbish does not need to be left on the floor. This creates a better impression for your customers and allows you to fulfil your duty of care obligations.
Most containers have a close fitting hinged lid that can be securely locked to keep smells in and vermin out.
- Eurobin containers - specifications
- Containers are easy to manoeuvre and load by hand, with a low loading height
- Containers are fitted with a drainage plug for ease of cleaning
For more information on the services we provide, or for a free, no obligation Eurobin quotation, please contact us:
- Telephone: 01524 582415 or 582416
- Email: email@example.com