Local Land Charges Search
Local Land Charges Searches are searches that are carried out by a solicitor or licensed conveyancer acting on behalf of a person buying or selling land or property. The search is a series of standard questions designed to give any potential buyer as much information as possible about the property.
- To arrange a search, please contact us using the details below.
- For current services and fees, please see the right hand downloads menu.
Local land charges - Personal search
A personal search is an inspection of the Local Land Charges Register.
- Personal searches can be carried out at 10am Monday to Friday by visiting Customer services, Lancaster Town Hall, Dalton Square, Lancaster.
- An appointment should be made at least 48 hours in advance, by telephoning 01524 582034.
- This appointment must then be confirmed by emailing the address and a plan of the property to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Searches are limited to 6 properties per day.