The telecommunications register consists of a record of all known licence notifications, prior approval and planning application decisions for telecommunication development.
Annual rollout plans
The links below show plans by year, for mobile network development in the area. Commercial mobile telephone operators were previously required to provide this information under the Code of Best Practice on Mobile Network Development, however, this requirement was removed in 2016 and as such, the information is no longer provided.
Please be aware that the grid reference given in the table in the spreadsheet is the centre point of the area of search and is not necessarily the precise site which would be the subject of a planning application. The mobile operators are not bound to bring forward proposals for these areas of search during the coming year and nor does the identification of these sites prevent other sites being identified. The submission of this information does not in any way prejudice the consideration of any planning application that may be required.
For further details regarding each search area, the relevant operator should be contacted directly and their details are provided below.
EE (Everything Everywhere)
- John Carwardine || Community Affairs Manager || firstname.lastname@example.org
- William Comery || Community Affairs Manager || email@example.com
MBNL (Mobile Broadband Network Ltd)
- EE and Three EE Limited (T-Mobile & ex Orange) and Three, through their joint venture company, Mobile Broadband Network Ltd have consolidated their 3G networks.
- Mark Shaw || Health & Safety & Community Affairs Manager || firstname.lastname@example.org
CTIL (Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd)
- On behalf of Telefonica UK Limited and Vodafone Limited
- Brian Truman || National Planning Manager || email@example.com
Last updated: 16 July 2018