We’re pleased to announce that fitness classes, the gym and training zone are now back open.
Things are different from the last time you were at the centre, but we’ve been working really hard to make sure it is a safe environment for all of our customers and staff.
Here’s some initial information about how things will work when we re-open:
- In order to operate within the guidelines set by central government, we have reduced the capacities for both classes and also the gym.
- From 25th July - 31st August, we will be operating with revised opening hours:
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 7.30pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am - 4pm
- To enable us to adhere to the NHS Track & Trace system, all gym sessions and classes need to be pre-booked via our online booking system.
- To ensure as many of our members and customers as possible are able to access our facilities, there will be a 2 session (class,gym or training zone) per day cap on bookings.
- You will be signed in at Main Reception on arrival to the centre based on your online booking, we are unfortunately unable to accept ‘walk in’ customers at this time.
- There is a queuing system in place, and a one way system around the centre so please arrive 10 minutes prior to your session time to allow for these new measures.
- If you haven’t used the online class booking system before, you will need to register an account via this page (see buttons at the top)
- Once you have registered, you can book your gym sessions and classes via this page (see buttons at the top)
- If you are a current Direct Debit member, but you cancelled your Direct Debit payment with the bank whilst the centre was closed, you will need to re-instate this before you are able to use the online booking system. You can do this by contacting DFC via 01908 422007 or email@example.com
- If you would like some assistance registering your online booking account, please feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help
- Class and gym bookings will be available 7 days prior, and so your first opportunity to book on to sessions taking place on the 25th, will be from 8am on 18th July.
- For your safety, the changing rooms in the centre will remain closed for the time being, and so please come dressed and ready to exercise.
- Toilet facilities will still be available, members of our team will be managing access to them to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- We have temporarily amended our cancellation policy and request that any class or session cancellations are made 2 hours prior to the session taking place. You can cancel your booking online via our booking portal, by calling us on 01524 847 540, emailing email@example.com or sending a direct message via Facebook. Our 3 strike policy is still in place, if customers do not cancel their sessions within the guidelines provided and do not attend, they will be issed a 'strike'. On receiving 3 strikes, the customers booking facilities will be suspended for 1 month. Further action may be taken against repeat offenders at management discretion.
Fitness Class Prices
All fitness classes are included with our Full, 60+, Fit Monthly and Junior Memberships Please be aware that junior customers and members aged 14 - 17 years are unable to attend some fitness classes due to health and safety reasons.
Casual users will pay £6.20 per class.
Actve Lives or Go Card Users will pay £3.40 per class.
(14+) - class may be attended by junior members/customers aged 14 - 17 years
(FG) - class is included in the Feel Good Membership