Lancaster Square Routes aims to rejuvenate the important historic city centre of Lancaster, strengthening its position as a quality destination both for visitors and residents of the district.
Square Routes is being delivered in phases as funding permits.
To find out more about the wider project and the works carried out to date please click on one of the links below:
- Phase 1 Works - Works to Market Square, Ffrances Passage and Gage St, including Highway and amenity lighting.
- Phase 2 Works - Works to Market Square, Market Street, Cheapside, Horseshoe Corner and Penny Street including street lighting and pedestrian wayfinding.
- Beyond The Castle - Developed from the 'City Park' concept, this element is being progressed by Lancashire County Councils Environmental team.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01524 582307 or 582362
We welcome contributions from members of the public and local businesses. If you have any suggestions or comments, we will be more than happy to talk to you.