We're proud to be 'home' to more than 20 innovative businesses and organisations, including representatives from what we believe to be the best of the creative industries in the North West of England.
- Want to join us? Please contact us to discuss how our spaces can meet your needs
- Already a tenant? Join the Storey Tenants Network on Facebook
Our office spaces
Most modern workplaces hate people, but we believe architecture should be a three-dimensional philosophy.
That’s why no two workspaces in the Storey are the same. What we offer are blank canvases for creative people and we won’t tell you where your desk should be – or even if you should have a desk.
On imposing a contemporary design and function to the building, our architects have acknowledged the richness of the historical, geographical and architectural context.
The Storey is equipped with all the features today’s creative industries need to plug in, switch on and be creative, including fast internet connection, a staffed reception, security and lifts.
We have a diverse range of office spaces available for organisations or individuals involved in the creative sector.
Need a professional business address without the commitment of renting an office?
From just £25 +VAT per month your business could benefit from:
- Use of The Storey's postal address for incoming mail
- Staffed reception during office hours
- Presence on the Storey's website
- Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the building
- Discount on room hire
- Support in the promotion of your events
From £35+VAT per month we also include:
- A reception facility to field calls and either text or email you with the message from your customer
Please contact us to find out more about what The Storey can offer your business.
Lancaster City Council - Property Services
Telephone: 01524 582967