Locations, charges and parking information
Car Park Locations
Electric vehicle charging points
- Find out about our electric vehicle charging points
Blue Badge parking
- See Blue Badge for parking bay maps and details
- Apply for a Blue Badge (Lancashire County Council)
The Safer Parking Scheme is a national standard for UK car parks that have low crime and measures in place to ensure the safety of people and vehicles. A Park Mark is awarded to each car park that achieves the challenging standards.
- RingGo cashless parking is available in all Lancaster City Council pay and display car parks.
- Card payments are accepted in the following car parks: Library (02M), Pedder (03M), Marine 1 (21M), Festival Market (18M), Goods Yard (20M), Bay Arena (16M), Cable St (11L), Nelson St (09L), St Nics (01L), St Nics (03L), Charterhouse (20L), Moor Mills 1 (08L), Moor Mills 2 (18L), Lower St Leonardgate (05L), Upper St Leonardgate (06L), Dallas Road (15L), Marine 3 (23M), Spring Garden (10L), Auction Mart (14L), Westview (11M), Williamson Park.
Motorcycles are exempt from pay and display charges in any city council pay and display car park in Lancaster, Morecambe and Heysham, but are NOT exempt from the county council on-street pay and display parking bays.
- See our motorcycle parking guide for full details.
For motorhome parking locations and details of camping and caravan sites with motorhome facilities please see our motorhome parking guide .
For any car park related issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lancaster City Council car parks - Lancaster
Lancaster City Council car parks - Morecambe
Last updated: 29 December 2022