All treatments need to be pre-booked, we will be unable to accept any walk in bookings for the time being.
Please follow these simple rules designed to keep you safe
- Use the main leisure centre entrance only to enter the building as you will need to be booked in by a member of our customer services team on arrival.
- Arrive promptly for your appointment time as there will not be an indoor waiting area available for clients.
- Come to your appointment alone as there will not be an indoor waiting area available for relatives/friends.
- Bring as little personal belongings with you as necessary.
- Feel free to bring your own face mask to wear during your treatment, we will also have some for you to use alternatively.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided, or bring your own, to adhere to good hand hygiene.
- Adhere to social distancing as much as possible, our friendly staff are here to help you whilst in the building.
- If you are feeling poorly, or have come into contact with someone who has Coronavirus, please re-arrange your appointment and stay at home.
Please see our Tranquil Spa Brochure (PDF) for further information.
How to book and pay for your appointment
All treatments must be pre-booked, this can be done by calling us on 01524 582 916, emailing email@example.com or sending a private message via our Facebook Page
If you require a patch test for a treatment, please book this in as an additional appointment, 24 hours prior to your treatment taking place.
We are encouraging clients to pre-pay for their treatments over the phone where possible to help with social distancing in the salon. If you need to pay on the day of your treatment, please pay via contactless/card method where possible.
Beauty Treatment opening times
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday||9am - 8pm|
|Friday||9am - 6pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|
We've been working really hard to ensure we are ready to welcome you back safely and in line with the latest Government guidance. Things aren't the same as before, but please be patient with us as we are doing our best to ensure you have a good time, whilst maintaining the safety of all clients and our dedicated staff.
For treatments to the value of £25 and over, a deposit payment of 50% (of the value of your treatment) will be taken at the point of booking. If you need to cancel your booking, please advise no later than 48 hours prior to your appointment time and your 50% deposit will be refunded in full.
For treatments to the value of £45 and over, a deposit payment of 50% (of the value of your treatment) will be taken at the point of booking. If you need to cancel your booking, please advise no later than 72 hours prior to your appointment time and your 50% deposit will be refunded in full.
If clients fail to cancel their bookings within the allotted time frames outlined above, the 50% deposit payments will be forfeited to Tranquil Spa & Beauty.