Council tax reductions


If you have been refused a discount, exemption or relief or do not think you should be responsible for paying council tax, you can appeal to us in writing telling us why you think we have got it wrong:

Council tax appeal form - notice of representation or objection (PDF, 126KB)

We will look at your case again and might ask for more information. If we don’t change our decision and you still don’t agree, you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal.

Last updated: 28 February 2019